- 1 1/2 cups Your Favorite Oregon Chai
- 2/3 cup Organic rolled oats (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tablespoon Oat bran (Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup Oven-toasted thin-sliced almond
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruit
Place Oregon Chai, rolled oats, and oat bran in saucepan and bring to boil (you may choose to add or not add the dried fruit at this point). (Oregon Chai may be diluted with water for individual taste preference, just make sure you use only 1 1/2 cups of chai or chai/water dilution.)
Once brought to boil, stir and turn off the burner.
Let sit for at least five minutes in saucepan.
Stir and spoon into bowls.
Sprinkle top with toasted almonds and dried fruit (if you didn't add the